The circuit distributors of the SafetyHub product family are used to distribute and protect circuits from 1 to 200 amps. The ignition-proof design enables installation in boats with gasoline engines, protection class IP66.
The use of the SafetyHub significantly reduces the installation effort due to the significantly reduced number of cable connections. The SafetyHub can be used as main or sub-distribution.
The SafetyHub 100 has a compact plug. This plug simplifies the connection of circuits protected by flat automotive fuses. The plug has a 30 cm long connection cable and is included in the scope of delivery.
– Three 30 A – 200 A MIDI fuses (type STM) for fusing high loads, e.g. main switchboards or winches.
– Four 1 A – 30 A automotive blade fuses (type FSS) for small loads, e.g. electronics or
– Transparent plastic cover, as protection against contact and moisture, protection class IP66
– Compact plug for safe, clear and watertight connection
– Total load capacity 300 A
– System voltage 12 V DC
– Required ring terminals M8
– Load capacity circuits with MIDI fuses up to 200A, total 250 A
– Load capacity of circuits with automotive flat fuses 30 A each, total 50 A
– Protection class IP66
Delivery without fuses
Dimensions: L 146 x W 99 x H 56 mm