The circuit distributors of the SafetyHub product family are used to distribute and protect circuits from 1 to 200 amps. The ignition-proof design enables installation in boats with gasoline engines, protection class IP66.
The use of the SafetyHub significantly reduces the installation effort due to the significantly reduced number of cable connections. The SafetyHub can be used as a main or sub-distribution.
– Four 30 A – 200 A MIDI fuses (type: STM) for protecting high loads, e.g. main switchboards or winches
– Six 1 A – 30 A automotive blade fuses (type: FSS) for small loads, e.g. electronics or
– Transparent plastic cover, as protection against contact and moisture, protection class IP66
– The cover offers space for two spare fuses each, a tool for pulling out the
fuses is included in the scope of delivery
– Integrated ground busbar
– Load capacity, total 350 A
– System voltage 12 V DC
– Connection via ring terminals M8/M4
– Load capacity of circuits with MIDI fuses up to 200A, total 250A
– Load capacity of circuits with automotive flat fuses 30A each, total 50A
– Protection class IP66
Delivery without fuses
Dimensions: L 165 x W 129 x H 48 mm