The MLI series lithium ion batteries have been designed to benefit from the best characteristics of lithium ion technology even in the harshest conditions (high charge/discharge currents, humid environment, mechanical shocks or vibrations). To make this possible, apart from lithium iron phosphate cells, the MLI batteries are mainly characterized by the following features:
- First-class performance, high-performance lithium-ion batteries.
- Ideally suited for high utilization over longer periods and short charging times.
- Savings of up to 70% in space and weight.
- Three times longer life compared to conventional batteries.
- High cycle efficiency.
- Fast charging of up to half an hour.
- High discharge rate up to 3C.
- MasterBus/CAN communication with any Mastervolt battery charger.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS).
- Integrated battery monitoring (amp-hour consumption,charge status).
- Serial connection of up to 10 batteries possible.
- Waterproof electronic housing.
- Tested and certified according to UN38.3.
|Type||MLI Ultra 12/2500||MLI Ultra 24/5000|
|Nominal voltage battery||13,2 V||26,4 V|
|Nominal capacity battery||180 Ah|
|Nominal capacity battery energy||2500 Wh||5000 Wh|
|Max. Charging current||500 A (2.8 C)|