Lithium Power Pack (Li-NMC) with integrated BMS (cell balancing and disconnection in case of under- and overvoltage). Batteries manufactured with LINMC technology have a unique capacity ratio per kg weight and are fire resistant). No external safety circuitry required. Connection via battery connector.
CAN-bus interface for philippi battery monitors LBS, LBM and P-Bus system. Up to 50 Power Packs can be connected in parallel. Series connection only on request.
- Nominal 51.2 VDC 52 Ah, capacity 2.8 kWh
- Max. Continuous charge 25 A
- Max. Discharge 50 A, peak 200 A 1.sec
- Lifetime > 3000
- Stainless steel housing, 21 kg, IP 54,
- Dimensions without connector W 300 x D 420 x H 115 mm, with connector D 500 mm
- 3 years warranty, CE certified, UN38.3
- CAN BUS 250Kb/S several batteries on the same BUS, battery can be
can also be used without Can-Bus, it is an available option