The gel battery in 2V technology (OPzV) is the professional solution for large battery capacities to avoid the parallel connection of smaller batteries. The possibility of checking the voltage of individual cells at any time allows quick verification during the life of the battery. The construction in tubular plate technology (armored plate battery) ensures long life even under harsh conditions such as vibration and shock.
Delivery incl. cell connector. Please specify the spatial arrangement when ordering!
- Outstanding cycle characteristics 2400 cycles at 60% depth of discharge (C10) and 20°C
- Absolutely maintenance-free battery according to DIN 40742
- Deep discharge proof according to DIN 43 539 T5
- Low self-discharge Shelf life up to 1 year at +30°C
- Can also be installed horizontally, easy installation and maintenance
- Approvals: Germanischer LIoyd (GL), (UL), DIN/Gost/TÜV
|2V gel Type||Capacity K10 (Ah)||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
|A 602/335||337||147 x 208 x 357||27|
|A 602/415||416||126 x 208 x 473||30|
|A 602/500||499||147 x 208 x 473||
|A 602/580||582||168 x 208 x 473||39|
|A 602/750||748||147 x 208 x 648||49|
|A 602/1010||998||212 x 193 x 648||66|