Fuse holder for flat automotive fuses, with two separate inputs.
This fuse holder is used when a mixture of circuits switched via the main switch and continuous circuits or circuits switched in two groups are to be fused.
– Two isolated groups of six individually fused circuits each.
– For use with automotive flat fuses type ATO / ATC
– Tinned copper busbars with screw terminals
– With integrated negative busbar for connection at both ends
– Connections: Inputs plus/minus threaded stud Ø 4.8 mm, outputs screw connection Ø 4 mm
– Maximum current per circuit 30 A, total max. 100 A
– Maximum voltage 32 V DC
– Housing made of resistant polycarbonate
– Transparent cover with holder for 2 spare fuses
– Supplied without circuit markers and without fuses
Dimensions: W 85 x H 190 x D 39 mm